Monday, February 8, 2010

Phantasy Star Zero addictive fun


My good friend windancer, pcenginefan/apple and cohorts at The Blue Rogues have been trying to get me into Phantasy Star Zero for the DS.  It took me awhile to take the plunge...and I'm so glad I did!!  I just a few short days of off and on play, I am already have a level 23 RAcast with 11.5 hours of game time in.  I have been digging the ride so far, learning as I level up.

Customization/weapon choices galore, very nice graphics, solid online with cool peeps (though sadly no voice chat which would be GREAT).  This game is DEF more enjoyable than Phantasy Star Universe for the PS2 was.  Story is fairly solid (if typically a bit cliched), though I am not very far thru the offline story mode yet.  The real fun of the game is online with friends though.  I can honestly recomend this game to anyone that enjoys fighting foes online with their friends.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heck yeah! Welcome aboard!

Love the new site look :)

Unknown said...

Windancer loves this game and now so are you lol.

Windancer said...

Jboy come join us......you are getting sleepy.....sleepy..... when you wake up you run out and buy Phantasy star zero for the Nintendo DS then head to blue rogues to play with your gaming buddies.........

Unknown said...

Sorry WD my mental powers and lack of a DS anymore makes this not going to happen lol.

nectarsis said...

BOOOOOOOOurns jboy. C'mon you KNOW you want to.

JOOOOOIIIINNNNNN USSSSSSSSSS!!